The following are financial aid programs available to students who are residents of the state of Hawaii.  For more detailed information on state financial aid programs contact the financial aid office at the college of your choice or your high school guidance counselor.

Hawaii Student Incentive Grant

Tuition grants to financially needy undergraduate students attending at least half-time. Must be a Hawaii resident.

State Higher Education Loan

Low-interest rate loans for financially needy undergraduate and graduate/professional students who are bonafide Hawaii residents.

Hawaii State Tuition Waivers

A limited number of tuition waivers are available to resident and non-resident students who demonstrate financial need, merit, or service.

State Financial Aid Information

Find state financial aid information for the specific state that you live in. Find contact information for your local federal aid office, and get details about specific federal aid programs in your area.