Abby Foundation Scholarship
ATTENTION! - You are only seeing the preview mode of this scholarship. In order to view the detailed scholarship information and help us MATCH YOU to OUR vast scholarship database, please login or signup for your FREE SchoolSoup.com account.
|The Abby Foundation, a philanthropic organization for women’s charities in the south suburbs, is offering $500 scholarships to deserving women who need assistance to attend South Suburban College this Fall, either as a graduating high school senior or as a returning student. Qualities of leadership and service to the local community as well as evidence of good academic performance will be considered in selection.
1. Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
2. Include the latest transcript from high school or college.
3. Submit a narrative, 250 words or less, on why this scholarship is important to you and what are your career goals.
4. Submit an application form by March 1, to the Abby Foundation.
Preference given to applicants who are not receiving other financial aid.
PRIVATE STUDENT BENEFITS
Private student loans are a great way to help meet the total cost of your education when federal financial aid and scholarships aren't enough.
- Everyone can Apply
- Great Low Rates
- Cover all your Education Costs
This scholarship is also found in: