J.D. and Lillie Belle Hall Scholarship
ATTENTION! - You are only seeing the preview mode of this scholarship. In order to view the detailed scholarship information and help us MATCH YOU to OUR vast scholarship database, please login or signup for your FREE SchoolSoup.com account.
|Provided by:||Foundation Scholarship Coordinator|
|Applicants must be a member of an underrepresented population who can demonstrate scholastic ability (2.5 GPA or better) and financial need. Pre-college applicants must complete the requirements for a high school diploma or GED before the beginning of the academic year in which they plan to enroll in college.
Applicants must submit the following to the Financial Aid Office at the college he/she wishes to attend:
1. Completed DCCCD Foundatioin scholarship application form
2. One-page essay describing why he/she is deserving of this scholarship,
3. Two letters of recommendation - one of which is written by a school official who is aware of the applicant’s potential for college success. The other recommendation can be a character or a community involvement reference.
4. Applicant may also be required to complete an application for Federal Student Aid and submit it to the Financial Aid Office of the college he/she is attending.
Recipients must successfully complete at least six credit hours per semester and maintain a 2.5 GPA or better. Failure to meet these requirements could result in a reduction or loss of their scholarship benefits.
PRIVATE STUDENT BENEFITS
Private student loans are a great way to help meet the total cost of your education when federal financial aid and scholarships aren't enough.
- Everyone can Apply
- Great Low Rates
- Cover all your Education Costs
This scholarship is also found in: